Re: [BULK] Re: GL

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 19:55:06 PDT

Well, it has now been over two months since the sale ended and I still don't
have my EUC back from GL

I have emailed them about ten times and called them I believe three times.
Talked to them today and again they said that once they turn it in to DRMS
they have no further control of it until they get it back. I have asked
about ten different ways what their SOP is on EUC followups and they haven't
answered me yet and the first time I asked was over a month ago.

I think I will call them every single day and see if that gets results after
they get tired of calls from me. I was on hold today for about twenty
minutes before I got a human. I believe that either they don't like me OR
they are inefficient.

Anyone care to comment, other than my friend Albert? At what point would
you all tell them to "Stick it"?

Sonny Heath
AKA moron