Re: Tower Park Mil Batteries Anyone?

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 21:00:38 PDT

So Far Three people have responded for a total of 10 batteries. I think
this is enough to make it worth his while
so I will see what kind of price I get tomorrow and let you all know.
Please be sure to respond right away if
you think the price is fair and you will comit to buying. If you don't
think the price is low enough, let me know
that as well. I am prepared to do some pleading if it makes sense, but
I draw the line at groveling...:-)
Bruce