Re: front shocks m35

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2006 - 07:31:46 PDT

Ah, Sonny....
    Try to stay focused here.
    I was not included in the 'Morons' posting from Brother Albert Ly on ,
but was included in his "Irrelevant Postings" post of 26 February, in which
he honored me by naming me "rojoha@adelphia.net How to face both ways at
the same time".
  Don't be jealous, he's bound to get you sooner or later...... maybe he'll
do a 'People with out dogs in the fight but just can't keep their fingers
still' list or a 'Bomb Throwers' or 'Inane Commencer's list?
    So many listers for him to be mad at, so little time....

    Ronzo