50 Cal bullets and Scope

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 06:14:18 PDT

Hello list

  My friend was over this weekend with his 50 Cal
sniper rifle and we had a blast. Its single shot and
when it goes off it feels like a bomb hitting you in
the chest. Unbelievable gun.

  Anyway, my question that I have. He has no scope on

the gun and really needs to get one so we can see how
accurate it is. We don't know what we are looking for
but we are hoping some of you on the list can give us
options and places to find what we need. It would be
nice to have it so we are hitting targets around 400
to 800 yards away if that is possible. We are also
looking for a good place to buy the bullets as well
and we don't know much on what kind of different
bullets are out there so if anyone could help with
that as well it would be appreciatted. 50 BMG is what
he is using now if that helps.

  Thanks list.