Re: 50 Cal bullets and Scope

From: Alan Wise (awise1@cinci.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 06:54:58 PDT

Rifle scopes is a large topic area. Tons of info is online. But in a
nutshell, finding one that can withstand the forces of a .50 in critical.
For the money, and quality, you will not beat a Tasco Super Sniper scope.
These are rated for the .50 and used by pros. It is sold by Tasco but made
by a specialty company in Japan. You can spend $3k on a scope, but for only
$300, these cannot be beat. Sold in 10x, 16x, and 20x, you can read about
them by doing a search.