WWIIHRS Members, Time to Speak Up!!

From: Todd S. Metzger (todd@pearltoberlin.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 07:02:02 PDT

WWIIHRS members, it is time to voice your opinions! Not tomorrow, not next week,
but today.

Many are aware of what is going on, some are not. I am not here to educate
everyone, but to let everyone know to educate yourself and speak up. I DON'T
care who you support or who you don't. I am just asking for everyone to get
involved irregardless of your alignment, affiliation, etc.

I do not want this thread turned into a rant! I don't want it to be a soapbox
since this is not the place. I do ask that you follow my link below and start
from there.

http://www.pearltoberlin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96

--
TM