Re: Interesting item on ebay. I wish I had money

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 07:24:39 PDT

Well! That could be a money-maker for somebody. I'm surprised the museum hasn't contemplated making reprints out of these; posters suitable for framing, tee shirts, coffee cups...the works(!) and offering them for sale. All one would have to have is the means of getting them to the market. I know I'd buy one of my favorite vehicle!

TJ

From: "GotaM35" <
gotam35@joetrapp.com>

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>