Re: Interesting item on ebay. I wish I had money

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 07:31:47 PDT

I seem to remember the museum selling copies of prints
years ago. Maybe these are left over stock?

Seperate them and sell them each on ebay or make
copies of each at a Kinko's on a wide bed scanner.

Rick

--- timothy.smith1@att.net wrote:

> Well! That could be a money-maker for somebody.
> I'm surprised the museum hasn't contemplated making
> reprints out of these; posters suitable for framing,
> tee shirts, coffee cups...the works(!) and offering
> them for sale. All one would have to have is the
> means of getting them to the market. I know I'd buy
> one of my favorite vehicle!
>
> TJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stuart-Tank-Half-Track-Military-WWII-M4-M3-Blue-Prints_W0QQi

temZ6612742431QQcategoryZ135QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>