Current issue FS paint codes for vehicles in OEF/OIF?

From: Jaeger (jaeger@teamdeltaproject.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 22:32:37 PDT

Hello everyone, my name is Jason and I recently purchased a Steyr-Puch
Pinzgauer 710m. It is going to be setup as a special operations support
vehicle and I am looking to confirm the current FS paint codes used by
trucks involved in OEF and OIF. As a point of reference, I spoke to a DoD
contractor and he told me specfically that the paint code is 33446, but
I'd like to get another point of reference from a knowledge base such as
this list before committing next week to painting.

As an FYI here is a photo of the truck (at right next to the LR):

http://www.feldgrau.com/jpipes/PinzAfganistan.jpg

Thanks for any and all help/confirmation!!

Jason "Jaeger" Pipes
"Oderint dum metuant"