Her Majesty is 80

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 23:40:44 PDT

As part of her Britttanic majesties 80th birthday celebrations, 80 classic
british cars are today at Buckingham Palace, I am delighted that this
includes 6 classic British Military Vehicles from private collectors. Should
make a specatacle and the UK press have been excited all week about this
politician free event, I remember well the Tribute and Promise parde of
historic military veihlces behind 10,000 WW2 veterans in 1995 down the mall,
when HRH's face lit up as the Austin Tilly passed her, as Princess
Elisabeth, she of course drove one in WW2 and there are many period photos
of her with her Tilly.

Keep an eagle eye on your news channels for this as its of world importance.
See www.bbc.co.uk

Three cheers for her majesty!]

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!