RE: Historic vs Collector Vehicle

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 13:02:02 PDT

Each state is different. You need to talk with the NJ dmv to see what
restrictions there are in your state for antique plates. Here in NH there
is no restrictions other than vehicle must be as orig. manufactured with no
major modifications and over 25 years old.

             "Stu" Southern, NH USA
 "Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst Of Evils"
MVPA #14790
1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup