Re: Historic vs Collector Vehicle

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 15:21:01 PDT

Vito, If you hae the title from NJDDVM, Get your insurance from a historic
company . I use Condon an Skelly. with that card and two pics ( one front
and one side) just go to Trenton, Second floor with a picture ID, and get
the QQ plates. You will be out with plates in hand in no time. Very little
money to the state Too. You need QQ plates for the Cheep collectors
insurance. The Only drawback I can find is the 2500 miles you are llimited
to With the QQ plates See you there I have to do one of my vehicles also
Vinny----- Original Message -----