M880 for sale

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 16:03:33 PDT

Anyone out there interested in purchasing a 1977 Dodge M880 with less than 90K miles. Since purchasing this truck in Januray of 2004 I have installed a new transmission, transfer case, carburetor, coil, plug wire, plugs, voltage regulator, front drive shaft, master cylinfer, belts, hoses, head, intake and exhaust gaskets, alternator, fuel pump, shocks, all universal joints, timing chain and gears, water pump, fan shroud, engine wiring harness, battery, turn signal switch and ignition switch. I have also installed the seperate 24 volt system on it, but have not installed batteries for it or the belt to the alternator. Runs and drives very well. tires in very good condition with very good spare. Asking price is $1,000

Location Andover, Kansas

If interested let me know,

Robert
MVPA#23437