Re: Apology / rear HMMWV seat

From: gpw1942@verizon.net
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 06:56:35 PDT

Hay Art,
Which Tech manual was that from, I'll have to add that to my collection. lol

Can anyone send me a picture of a HMMWV rear seat bottom or have two for sale.
Dj

Arthur Bloom wrote:

My "friend" Bill, a young man who works with me occasionally, just sent
something inappropriate. I asked him to send the link for Clark Truck Parts,
and he instead thought he'd play a little joke on the list.

 I apologize for his lack of taste and rudeness. It will not happen again.

APB

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
To reach a human, contact <ackyle@gmail.com>
Visit the searchable archives at http://www.mil-veh.org/archives/