RE: Pore ole truck

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 15:31:26 PDT

I disagree. There's good reason that MVs don't have interior lights...

Recently a friend of mine was driving off-road near the
kalifornia-mexico boarder at night. He stopped, opened his door... and
his interior dome light came on, which illuminated the insides of the
truck, and himself too. Consequently, he was shot at several times.
Luckily none of them hit their mark. He's since removed the lamps in the
dome so that won't happen again.

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, Military History Preservation Society, Mopar
Alley, MVCC, etc...
1952 M38A1 + 1952 M100 Trailer!
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium