Re: Need Door glass and frame for M35A2

From: Sean Nichols (armytrucks@gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 12:48:03 PDT

Hey Mike, you might call Dave Walker at Walker Auto and Truck:

 (760) 244-8060

He's got lots of deuce stuff and is in So. Cal., as shipping on that
stuff might be pricey from Coleman's.

That sucks getting your truck vandalized!

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>

--
Sean Nichols
MVCC

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein