RE: Need Door glass and frame for M35A2

From: Henry J. Fackovec (Hfackovec@EasternEMS.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 12:55:19 PDT

Mike:

I have the take outs from old doors from one of my trucks,

If take out is ok, you can have it for the cost of shipping. Or you can
pick up at Aberdeen if you are going.

Let me know.

Hank

BTW What is an EMT-1A ? (Basic with IV/Defib? Or something like that?)

Henry J. Fackovec
Vice President
Chief of Technical Services (CTS)
Designated Infection Control Officer (DICO)
Eastern EMS, Inc.
Woburn, MA
Voice 781-569-6003 ex 105
Fax 781-569-6007