Re: convey meeting place.

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 04:20:31 PDT

Kenny,
I think that the update on the website showing where the northern and southern
serials will be meeting in Aberdeen is running behind schedule...

We have moved the location where we will be meeting from last year to a new spot
that should have better access and more room for our green machines.
The new spot is Ollie's Parking Lot in Aberdeen.

To get to Ollies:
From Route 22 Ollie's is behind the Holiday Inn on Bel Air Avenue.
Take I95 Exit 85, Route 22 Aberdeen/Churchville.
Go toward Aberdeen
Follow Rt. 132 (West Bel Air Ave.)
Ollie's will be about a half mile on the right.

I'll be sending out an email to the convoy participants in the next few days
with some more info, but hopefully, this will help to answer your question.

Hope that everyone has a smooth trip to the rally,
Cabell Garbee
2006 Convoy Commander, East Coast Convoy
www.garbee.net/~cabell
www.eastcoastconvoy.com
www.ncmvpa.com