Armed Forces Display - Shelby, NC

From: Mark Bumgarner (mbumg@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 05:25:32 PDT

Everyone is invited to the Armed Forces Display at Cleveland Mall, this
Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. This is in combination with local ROTC
drill competition (a great way to promote 'green' stuff). If you have
anything OD and would like to be a part of it, please contact me off-list at
mbumg@bellsouth.net. Shelby is located about 45 miles west of Charlotte.
Most of the local National Guard Units will be on-hand with their latest
stuff. Air National Guard will bring 1 or 2 Cobras - Definitely a site to
see.

There is no cost. I just need to know how much room you need.

Thanks,
Mark

70 M35A2 w./w
53 M37 w/w