Re: funny ebays guide to buying military vehicles......really this is on ebay

From: Dennis M. Hankey (dmhankey@grandcounty.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 08:23:29 PDT

Chuck, what am I missing? I have purchased vehicles & equipment from GSA &
GL and in 90% of the cases there are issues with the property. That's
generally why their disposing of it. Your view paints a rosy picture which

I would find the exception and not the rule. The above two organizations are
the prime mover of property not DRMO any more. Again, if I'm missing
something here please advise. Thanks Dennis Hankey