Re: Directional Signal Question - M35A2

From: J (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 09:58:05 PDT

Another common problem on deuce turn signals is the lever switch on the
steering column. As I recall, the ground connection is supposed to
happen by the clamp that holds it to the column. Paint and grunge cause
the ground to be faulty, sometimes. As a quick test, take your pocket
knife and jam it between the clamp and the column, thereby making the
connection good. See if the blinkers work, then. Jim