1942 book published by Autocar

From: froberts (froberts@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 19:08:44 PDT

I came across and purchased a 1942 published book done by Autocar called
'Mechanized Mules of Victory'. It is just a look what we did book.

BUT it has some interesting photos in it, that if they were not just totally
staged photos will change some things we have always felt were correct on a
restoration.

Go to my webpage

www.junk-halftracks.com

Go to the left hand side and click "WW2 Autocar Book" tab and check it out.
Click on the photos to get a larger photo, then after the photo displays,
Move the pointer off the photo, then put your pointer in the lower right
corner, you'll get a arrow that will enlarge the photos where you can see
some details.

Tell me what you think.....