South Carolina rally this weekend

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 19:19:42 PDT

Here's the info on the first ever rally in Columbia SC this week end:

Location: Galeana Chrysler jeep dealership at 180 Greystone Blvd. in
Columbia SC.

Time: Saturday May 6 from 1:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Set up is earlier if you
want to display stuff.

I will not be there I will be working but I plan to drop off my deuce full
of tents, heaters and as many parts as I can stuff in the back to be sold if
anyone is interested. I plan to go to Aberdeen next week and I just wanted
to support the old fellows and give folks some more junk to look at. I will
also have a for sale sign in the deuce should someone be so inclined to give
me money for it.

The forecast is for rain, of course. Come anyway. The weather didn't hold
up Patton.

Joe Trapp