Re: Waste Vegtable Oil as Fue

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 01:35:46 PDT

Bjorn,

  Check out
http://www.greasecar.com/product_list.cfm?cat=Individual%20Components
for thier 6 port changeover valves they have
built to thier own design. $55 bucks is a small
price to pay for a valve that is designed to
withstand Diesel, Biodiesel and WVO. You
defintely want a heated filter inline before the
changeover valve to keep dirt and debris out of
it and keep em moving smoothlly.

   I know your system is more homemade than
factory but this is what my system will be from
and like when it is installed this SUmmer. Will
send pics of conversion before , during and
after.

James Shanks
1985 M-1009
1998 IMZ 8.103