RE: *SPAM* M-1009 Help!

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 03:48:56 PDT

Sounds like a bad solenoid in the starter. It is sticking and can catch on
fire if starter does not shut down. Happened to me and had to cut cables to
shut down.

                "Stu"
           Southern, NH USA
 "Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst Of Evils"

MVPA #14790
1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup