Fw: Jerry Can Cleaning

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 12:20:56 PDT

when we redo a tractor gas tank we put a few small rocks in the tank and
shake it around a little bit. obviously don't get big rocks. (just as a
disclaimer) my dad also sells gas tank sealer that takes care of all the
pinholes and rust and stuff in tanks that are a pain to get rid of. I
believe he is going to have a display of the stuff at the Aberdeen meet but
not 100% sure.

Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler