RE: Jerry Can Cleaning

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 12:48:56 PDT

That's actually a great idea... Pankey's Radiator shop in Hayward is the
best in the area, if not the state. I had my Jeep's radiator and fuel
tank, and my Plymouth's radiator and heater core all worked on or
cleaned out there.

I gave them a call and they said it wouldn't be worth it. I asked for a
quote and got $95 each! Ouch! I don't think I'm up for that. Anyhow with
my work schedule, I have to take vacation to get there during their
business hours anyway... Hmmm

 - Aaron