Salvage M55 value

From: Adam Suess (ajsuess@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 19:50:53 PDT

The M 55 gas I found in a farmers grove last summer is still for sale. The
owner would like me to make a offer but I have no idea what to offer him. It
has been setting for years and did run when parked but now there is rust in
the gas tank. The seat is rotted away, the tires are either poor or shot, no
box, has front and rear pto and fiber glass hard top. Any ideas what would
be fair to offer the guy? Would $650 be in the range? Thanks, Adam Suess