My thought about Terrorist Machine Gun Operation - 101

From: Chris Somers (bone184bw@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 07:35:08 PDT

Hasn't anybody noticed what weapon he's using? It's a
M249 SAW, which is a common US Issued weapon. I
wondering where he got the SAW? One thing I learned
while in the Military was don't underestimate your
enemy. So what that he doesn't know where the selector
switch is or how to handle it safely, that can make
him twice as dangerous. But I don't remember ever
finding one of their leaders in the trenches, so
really I don't care much for the video. It'll just
make us Americans feel even better about ourselves and
underestimate them even more. This is just a soldiers
opion, it's funny but doesn't mean a thing.

Chris Somers
184th Security Forces Squadron
Kansas Air National Guard

Combat Wounded,US Army
Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet 300+ Missions 2004-2005
American Legion #420
MVPA Member #28977
Proud Owner-1953 M38A1