Re: Looking for a WW2 trailer mounted searchlight or similar

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat May 06 2006 - 07:34:24 PDT

We have a company that has 4 of them with large generator trailers
attached to the spotlight.. use them for special events or to draw
attention to a specific location for pay. I'll try to get a photo of
them if you are interested.. I checked them out one time and
determined they are definitely military surplus.
Here is a website with most of the CarbonArc searchlight operators in the US.
http://www.geocities.com/bobz299/searchlight4.htm

Jess Minton
Arlington, Texas