MV stuff forsale @ Aberdeen

From: Brian Shook (packrat-parts@peoplepc.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2006 - 11:26:56 PDT

I have some heavy items that I am debating on taking to Aberdeen to sale. Anyone looking for some of this stuff?

If anyone wants to buy any of this stuff at Aberdeen send me a email. I'll throw it on the trailer.

ISO 3 color camo cargo cover kit. Fits the 800, 900 series 5ton trucks.

M1009 front and rear axles.

M1009 wheels.

M37 wheels.

M37 front and rear axles.

Nice HEMMTT pass. door

HMMWV troop seats and bows

Troop seats. Look like deuce but are only 10 1/2 ft long. Would be good to use the fiberglass boards and parts on a M37, M715 or M101, M105 trailer side boards.

ISO 800, 900 series 5ton mudflaps

M1008 M1009 Driver and passenger side doors. (White civilian blazer doors) no rust.

M1008 M1009 Hood, nice. (White civilian blazer hood) no rust.

Blazer tailgate. (White civilian gate with chrome, electric window- busted ) no rust.

F150, F250, F350 driver side door, no rust.

Thanks,
Brian in NC

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet