Re: SEMANTICS: Bio Diesel Conversion - Eastman Filter Pump

From: Lee Houde (houdel@carrinter.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 06:41:58 PDT

I use the Eastman Outdoors pump on my turkey & fish fryers, it works
fine but is a little on the slow side, but what can you expect from a
battery operated pump? It uses replaceable paper filters which probably
remove more crud and don't require cleaning like the stainless mesh
screen on the Northern tool pump. I bought mine at Wal*Mart, price was
about $25 as I recall. Filters and replacement parts are available from
Eastman Outdoors on line (the little spring clip that holds the filter
paper on is easy to lose). Not a bad choice for transferring WVO from
the original container into your processer.