[FS] Military intercom set for sale

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 19:58:16 PDT

Peoples,
I have a set of two of the LS-147F/FI INTERCOMMUNICATION STATIONS for sale.

They are small, operate on 115VAC and are ideal for communication between a
shop and the house, garage, etc.

They are used and work fine. You just need to connect two wires between the
two. They were often used in shelters like the S-250 and S-280.

Included is:
*The two units.
*A copy of the manual (you don't need it).

Just supply the wire, plug them in the well and you're all set!

They are nice and simple. No fancy keypads, complex microprocessors or
integrated circuits.

$50 for the set + shipping

Email me for photos and more information.

Regards,

Glen