Re: Listers, I need your thoughts

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 18:34:17 PDT

Dan, et al...

Clearly, Gene would need the tires back for starters unless you intend to keep them and sell them up there. There are a lot of guys on this list, coast to coast, and Gene has responded publicly with a starting point to resolve this. Perhaps shipping them (where-ever) for free CAN be arranged but until that's sorted out, it's a (pardon the timely expression) Mexican standoff and that means NOTHING gets resolved until someone does SOMETHING or everyone agrees to do nothing!

It's not just an issue of who's right or who's wrong...it's really about getting the correct set of tires and that's the ultimate goal.

As I understand it, this leaves only the remuneration for the first shipping expense and that can be sorted out perhaps by someone offering something of value or a suitable discount on the reorder, provided there is one.

Finally, I would like to remind everyone that this is all about a friggin HOBBY, and it's supposed to be fun and relaxing so everyone try to get back in the spirit. Y'all think you have problems? One of my fellow officers just found out his wife is shacking up with some turd and MY wife came home from my daughter's grade school in tears because they were rude to her in front of my daughter and my pals on this goldurned list are all in a tizzy. I'm poppin' antacids here like they were candy! GAG! Eeauww...REFLUX!

GUNG HO, fellas! We all pull together! If Dan wants to ship them out can anyone help?

TJ

From: "SGM PANTANO" <TRUKS1@msn.com>