Re: need your thoughts part 2

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 08:01:08 PDT

Dan..and all.... I am sure you are all biting at the bit for this gossip..
I've been up to my eye teeth here..getting ready for a trip to a MG Shoot
( I am Chief Range Master)..No time for much of anything else..
Still loading.... Must leave in the morning.. will be gone until this coming

Monday..
I guess you don't have a lot of experience with "shipping" Dan... I have had
so many items shipped FREE - it is beyond remembering..
What you do is - put a note on the list..and ask who might be passing your
way..headed South to CA... They haul the tires to CA and you would have been
home FREE.. My friend would have hauled them here FREE..
I'd have the tires and you'd have your refund..
Like someone said on the list....the charges you had to pay for shipping is

not my problem.. You had a friend there who stiffed you.. Not my doing. He
was not a nice guy.. The tires were used to strengthen and support the HMMWV
Body I sold him.. He should have paid you for using them...You live in a
foreign country that shafted you for the "duty and tax".. Not my fault...
The tires are a sought after tire...for all 3/4 ton trailers and M715
trucks... Dodge Power Wagons..others as well..
You can sell them no problem..
Since you seem to think you can not get them back to me FREE... Then lets do

this... I'll refund you half..You keep the tires and use them for garden
Decorations.. They make excellent planters.. Yeah I know ---sarcasm..
:-).. Not really.. I'm a realist.. I believe in "what I can see - what I can

touch".. What I see is a no win situation for either of us.. My supplier
goofed..(sent wrong tires)..I goofed..Never looked at the sizes... You
goofed...did not listen to me about FREE shipping.
I may not get back until Monday next..so be cool..
I'll try to check mails this evening.. We have company from CA...not much
time for anything but our trip now..
Gene