Re: need your thoughts part 2

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 15:21:45 PDT

Gene:
Up until this moment I have been a gentleman and remained silent about the
tyre shipping fiasco. Until the moment you unwisely have called me "not a
nice guy" (your words) and commented that I "stiffed" Dan by actually
charging him for shipping his tyres on a commercial flat deck. May I remind
you that I had no idea that you would use Dan's tyres as dunnage, how they
were packed on the commercial carrier was beyond my control or knowledge.
This was not done with my permission nor did you seek same.
While we are on the subject, I still have not received any explanation
regarding the absence of the Humvee windshield that you had promised would
be included, other than to guess that "someone had removed it before you
shipped" (your words).;
I have also heard from another lister that you had in fact sold the humvee
body to another customer for less than you quoted me; then refunded him his
payment when you quoted me $3500.00? I can post this info if you desire? You
may remember that you told me that you didn't own the humvee body, and your
friend, the actual owner was not prepared to accept less that the 3.5K. I
have this email still in my computer.
I am prepared to have you confirm or deny the preceding?
Please avoid the practice of making disparaging statements about others
unless you have your own house in order. I would have expected better!
Regards,
Ian