Re: Desert Paint

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 10:52:00 PDT

Aaron,
Where are you located? Are you (or a buddy) attending the Aberdeen MV Rally
this week?
I've got three or four gallons of real, honest to G**, USMC tan paint for sale
that I will have with me at the show. Description is: Paint, Gallon,
Polyurethane CARC, Tan 686A, #33446, NSN 8010-01-492-6648
I'm asking $20 a gallon, but will dicker...
cabell
www.garbee.net/~cabell
www.eastcoastconvoy.com