Aberdeen here I come!

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 19:52:30 PDT

Down to the last minute now. I will be leaving for Aberdeen early Thursday
morning and hope to arrive late Thursday or first thing Friday. I will be
selling the following:

New GP small vinyl tent with some poles.
New canvas field kitchen tents with all poles and wooden stakes.
New Liquid fired tent heaters and some used stuff too.
Misc. gaskets and other stuff for various trucks (was that vague enough?)
Deuce snow chains.
Maybe a TO deuce turbo.
Other new and used tent sections. I have one new frame type expandable tent
16' x 16', vinyl, just the big tent part.
Some hummer rear body parts.
And what ever I see laying around that will fit in the truck.

I will be in Yellow U6 and T10 right next to Cabell Garbee. I plan to stay
until Saturday afternoon. Anything left for sale at that time will be
greatly reduced. Unless my wife who will be accompanying me decides I need
top dollar. She does plan to go shopping somewhere up there.

Someone out there wanted to send stuff back with me. If you plan to do that
you better look me up. I suspect I will be spending some time away from the
rally as my wife has informed me there has to be something else to do in the
area.

I will be leaving from Columbia and detouring through Gaffney SC to drop off
the dependent with the grand parents. I should have plenty of room on my
trailer to haul something back if I don't buy anything big myself. I had
plans to buy a few things, but I suspect having the little woman with me has
killed those plans. It will be hard to get her caught up in a old rust junk
spending spree. Much more likely there will be some department store
purchases. It could be a bad weekend. The things we do for love.

Joe Trapp