RE: Hate & discontent

From: Glenn Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 19:47:32 PDT

I would have to agree with Tim. This whole tire fiasco has grown a beard.
Gene offered a reasonable way to settle it. Dan will probably be able to
sell them for 100 bucks each and add that to his refund from Gene. Its too

bad that it happened but it did and there is a pretty fair fix offered by
Gene. Better luck next time.

Glenn
MTA
MVPA