STUFF

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 07:20:39 PDT

Enough of this..waste of time. For one thing - my offer is final..and more
than fair. Secondly - I never mentioned who the "hauler" was. I guess his
guilty conscience got his dander up.. I would never have charged so much to
ship those tires if they were coming on my load. NOT my way.. The shipper
got greedy - plain and simple -- and now can not back out... He put his foot
in it..Does not phase me one iota...
I'm off to a fun filled 4 days in a few minutes.... Cheyenne Wells - MACHINE
GUN SHOOT. We have MANY Military Vehicles at the shoot... Each Shoot is a
surprise - since we do not know who will be there with MV's until Friday.
There are even Field Artillery Pieces that show up. Next May...a lot of you
should plan on attending. We let Military Vehicles in FREE. If you have a
live Gun - we let you go to the line and fire it - FREE. I am Chief Range
Master - up in the tower - doing all the yelling!! Fun for the whole
family..
You all have a safe week-end..
Oh... we had a inch of SNOW last night !!! Cold as all get-out here..
Gene