24V Radio Equipment for Sale

From: Bill (bill@armyfiretrucks.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 07:26:39 PDT

Picked up a Bunch of 24 volt vehicle radios today with some WWII stuff I
bought.

NOTE: Unknown working condition but physical appearance is 75% of new.

No Cables.

In going by the dataplates they are as follows:

RT66/GRC
PP-112/GR (quantity 2)
AM-65/GRC
RT-68/GRC (quantity 2)
1 unknown radio box.
C 375/VRC Control Box which is attached to a MT-297/GR

Pictures with descriptions here:

http://www.cckw.org/radio.htm

I have no idea what these fit.

If anyone has any interest let me know. Would prefer to sell as a
complete lot.

$600 for the lot. Can deliver free to Aberdeen if you get back to me by
2pm on Wednesday

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.