Deal of the decade for someone at Aberdeen- 3 field ranges for sale cheap

From: Henry Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 14:52:51 PDT

Hey all:

Ron is down at the rally and thru a minor miscalculation (I thought
there were 5, there were 8 <LOL> has 3 field ranges that he can not haul
back for me - there are 2 full shells, and one range missing the top. As
I have bought these sight unseen, I don't know if there are any innards,
but the price is right.

The full ones are $50.00, the one missing the top, $25.00.

$100.00 get all three.

Email me and I will call him, or look for him at the rally. Grey F250
Pickup.

Hankie
<Really, I aced Calculus, but have apparently problems with counting
<G>>