RE: Mine decector (hand held)

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 15:10:55 PDT

I belong to two Vietnam Reenacting groups. And I'm a huge militaria nut.
People make jokes that my house is a surplus store. Not much of an
exaggeration... So, I know my stuff. Anyhow:

For sale, via RETAIL, With ALL parts, and CASE, working or not, (S&H not
included)...

Used - $60
New - $125

I know it seems low, but I can tell you where to get them right now at
that price. +tax and shipping as usual. Prices, conditions, and supply
may vary. Participation limited. Aaron is not responsible if you make a
mistake. And so on.

We picked one up at the last meet missing a critical part and without
case or carrying equipment for $20. Useless, but a great prop.

Did you want to sell yours? I know a bunch of reenactors that would like
a working one!

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, Military History Preservation Society, Mopar
Alley, MVCC, etc...
1952 M38A1 + 1952 M100 Trailer!
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium