Re: General Motors to End Hummer H1 Production

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 18:30:49 PDT

It is my personel opinion that the engineers at GM are the ones who screwed
up the verhicles to begin with. So I have little sympathy for the lot of
them. I do feel sory for the mass of hourly workers that will loose
everything they erer worked for. Engineers could have been developing more
effecient vehicles half a century ago. but they choose to keepselling junk
that would not last the length of the loan. so Mr J Q. public would have to
buy another piece of junk. So I guess you are part of the problem Dave. My
regrets to Albert for the OT rant. Vinny