Re: Aberdeen forecast-big surprise -rain forecast

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 19:20:57 PDT

Well her eis the first After Action Report on Aberdeen. First I only
rainedlate on Friday night oar early Sat Morning The rest of the time IT
WAS BEAUTIFUL We got sunburned pretty bad on the face and head. so what.
Met some of the people we talk to here on this list and over on Steel
Soldiers. Now we can connect faces to some of the names. Saw Sonny Heath's
rig there but never caught up to him to say Hey. Pat Lombardies M114 Won a
whole bunch of trophies. We will let him brag about them. I got some good
suggestions on what to do about my brake problem. Got some good stuff from
the vendors. Hotel sucked again. Food sucked again. but we had a great
time again. Hope you missed it Albrert. I'm sure the other guys that are
better than I am at this stuff will be able to fill in the rest of the
blanks.. Look forward to wingswheels andtracks up in NY. state next week
Vinny