Re: Aberdeen forecast-big surprise -rain forecast

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 19:21:50 PDT

Hey, everyone , we just got back from Aberdeen. Only one night of hard rain.
Igot a beautifull sunburn on my head and face, It will probably fall off by
tuesday anywhow. It was a great show saw a lot of friends met some of the
folks I have met on this list. Saw Sonny Heath"s rig parked there Fri. but
he must have skedadled befor I could track him down and say Hey. Pat's M114
won a bunch of trophys Best Armor Bestin show and some thing else . But I
forget. ( age And Wind down Budwiser the blame) ask Him, I am sure he will
be willing to brag about it. We are all proud of Him at MTA hqtrs, and the
Chatham Motor Pool. Brakes are still hanginh up on the wrecker but we got
a few more suggestions frme some great guys down there so there is still
hope.