Re: General Motors to End Hummer H1 Production

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 09:43:05 PDT

Dave,
 You're exactly right about the midwestern economy. Living just outside of
Toledo, Ohio,(which relies heavily on the auto industry) the economy is in
terrible shape! Everything around here is depressed & not getting better. This area
has been absorbing job eliminations & lay offs for the last few years. How
long can this go on, until the rest of the country catches up? Housing prices,
last year dropped a slight amount. I don't see any upturns coming this year,
yet. And local/state govmint wants to up our taxes, because they're having a
tough time financing all of the give-away programs....... And they think its a
good thing to allow illegals to stay?
 Someone needs to get a clue.....

Darryl Bauman Jr.
[OlolllllllllolO]