Re: M1009 problem

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 14:09:21 PDT

yes sir, maybe bad converter, loose converter bolts or a broke flexplate.
I've seen it a few times in Chevrolets
it can sound like a rod knocking. The converter would not come out with the

engine and transmission bolted together, if it is like a standard Blazer,
and I believe it is. You will have to drop the transmission to remove the
converter. You can still check and see if the bolts are loose by removing
the converter cover and looking inside

Southern by the grace of God
"I...Shall Remain Confederate"