Re: Ethanol for cars - Off topic - Naughty!

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 04:40:27 PDT

I went to that E85 site, lots of options that would
take lotsa time to sift through and some require
registration to see.
What specific section should we be interested in?

(Don't know, maybe its just me, but when anybody
starts procalaiming THIS is THE answer to all our
problems, then I get sceptical..these Ethanol folks
sound just a tad too fanatical for me to believe it
all. And, would I be an ol fart to say, perhaps
they're so desperate to convince us of the wonder cure
of ethanol because there's BIG BIG money involved?)