Hummer Part II

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 06:33:13 PDT

My response below to the seller's request for over $4000 down payment

Hi Ray,
Yes, I am very interested in this truck and would certainly like to
purchase it, provided it is as you represent it to be. I will need to
inspect it myself, as military vehicles are nothing like civilian, and
there are many items that need to be examined closely. If you can send
me the address where I can see this truck, along with a date and time
that is convenient for both of us, I will come out to you with a
trailer, and cash in hand for the purchase. However, since you have
very, very, very limited feedback, I do not feel confident in sending
you any money up front. Of course, I am not asking for any reimbursement
for my travel expenses on the slight chance that the vehicle is not as
you profess. I will absorb all of these costs as part of doing business.
Sincerely,
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin